Current schedules for the 100-m telescope

Plan A

(high priority, good weather)

Sep 08 - Sep 21, 2020: a_2020-09-08.pdf
Sep 22 - Oct 05, 2020: a_2020-09-22.pdf
Oct 06 - Oct 19, 2020: a_2020-10-06.pdf

Plan B

Sep 22 - Oct 05, 2020:


The responsibility for the weather decision is with the observer of the project on plan A, which is labeled with a *.
The latest time for the decision is indicated by the red dot in the schedule.

Please note: Changes of the schedules on short notice due to technical or scientific reasons are always possible!

Backup programs for bad weather conditions are always available, even if no "plan B" is given here.

 
schedules.txt · Last modified: 2020/09/18 12:30 by akraus     Back to top