User Tools

Site Tools


Current schedules for the 100-m telescope

Plan A

(high priority, good weather)

Dec 01 - Dec 14, 2020: a_2020-12-01.pdf
Dec 15 - Dec 28, 2020: a_2020-12-15.pdf

Plan B

Nov 17 - Nov 30, 2020: b_2020-11-17.pdf

The responsibility for the weather decision is with the observer of the project on plan A, which is labeled with a *.
The latest time for the decision is indicated by the red dot in the schedule.

Please note: Changes of the schedules on short notice due to technical or scientific reasons are always possible!

Backup programs for bad weather conditions are always available, even if no "plan B" is given here.

schedules.txt · Last modified: 2020/12/02 20:38 by akraus