This is an old revision of the document!

Current schedules for the 100-m telescope

Plan A

(high priority, good weather)

Jul 28 - Aug 10, 2020: a_2020-07-28.pdf
Aug 11 - Aug 24, 2020: a_2020-08-11.pdf

Plan B

Jul 28 - Aug 10, 2020:

The responsibility for the weather decision is with the observer of the project on plan A, which is labeled with a *.
The latest time for the decision is indicated by the red dot in the schedule.

Please note: Changes of the schedules on short notice due to technical or scientific reasons are always possible!

Backup programs for bad weather conditions are always available, even if no "plan B" is given here.

schedules.1596033829.txt.gz · Last modified: 2020/07/29 16:43 by akraus     Back to top